Solar Batteries In Hyderabad
Solar Hyderabad has also developed a 2- volt range of tubular batteries from 200Ah to 1000Ah for solar photovoltaic applications having a design life of ten years plus. However, the life of the battery is dependent on the ambient temperatures and the number of times it is cycled and the depth of discharge.
These solar batteries have been developed keeping in mind the various parameters peculiar to India by a team of scientist and engineers Solar Hyderabad decided to develop these solar batteries keeping in mind the increased awareness and public spending in the field of new and renewable energy for applications in household lighting, street lighting and in rural and urban cellular telecom installations. We expect a significant shift in the telecom industry towards use on non-conventional energy due to increased operational expenses. Increased government incentives and subsidies will, in the next couple years, lead to increased spending by governmental agencies in the new and renewable energy.
Our batteries are designed to give long life in cyclic operations and extremely long intervals in topping up and even total freedom from maintenance. Our batteries can be adapted to use auto-fill systems and air agitation systems for faster charging and avoidance of acid stratification in standby cells. For outdoor applications, we offer batteries in IP55 enclosures.
While, our batteries are approved by MNRE, Solar Hyderabad continues to experiment with new and improved alloys and manufacturing technologies to enhance the life of our solar batteries, reduce topping up, etc.
• Similar to the tubular battery offerings, only difference being their capacity to withstand partial state of discharge (PSOC) operation
• Positive tubular spine grids on high pressure die casting machines give defect free grid with fine grain structure. Results in excellent corrosion resistance and long life
• Our Solar batteries have high acid reservoir resulting in reduced need for water top-up even in extreme environmental conditions
• Low antimony alloy minimizes water loss there by reduces the topping up frequencies
• Heavy duty tubular plates for excellent cycle life
• Deep discharged batteries(upto 80%).
• Specially designed for rural and high power outage areas.
• Deep cycling capabilities
• Capacity t o withstand partial stage of charge operation
. • Ideal for frequent charge/discharge cycles
• Consistent power output & high back-up.
• Minimum maintenance
• Long service life
• Cost efficient.
Specifically designed to deliver reliable and consistent power for renewable energy requirements and perform in rural & power deficit areas with minimum maintenance.
For more information you can call us by below phone number or your can write us a email
Telephone: 040 64632345