Solar Street lighting & Solar Garden lighting systems?
Solar Hyderabad brings energy efficient Solar Led street lighting systems and solar Garden Lighting systems.A stand-alone solar system consisting of a pole, battery bank, photovoltaic module and LED or CFL luminaries.The use of solar power coupled with energy-efficient luminaries make this doubly environment friendly. The configuration can be customized to the wattage and brightness required and it can be designed for dusk to dawn operations with the required number of days of autonomy.
These solar lighting systems offer an environment friendly and economical option to light up streets, boulevards, highways, yards, compounds, parks, boundary walls, car parking areas, military and civilian security installations, airports, ports or indeed, any public space
Accessories: It normally includes solar panel (with shelf) ,led light, control regulator ,battery box ,pole and interconnecting cabling. The size of highly efficient house-made solar panel is quite small with anti-wind design, it uses very high-brightness and high power LEDs to make the light similar to sunlight, lasting longer and greener. Absorbs 20 to 30 percent more energy than others when using our own patent invention and smart control regulator. Typical life is approximately eight years subject to environmental factors without extra maintenance
• During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity, which is then stored in the re-chargeable battery.
• At night, the light turns on automatically using the electricity stored during the day.
• The number of hours the light stays on is dependent on your geographical location, seasonal lighting and Weather conditions.
• Solar lights do not receive as much direct sunlight on cloudy, rainy days, and in the winter. Therefore, the number of hours stays on will be reduced during those days.
• The construction of this solar LED light is sea front-resistant, and you will enjoy years of trouble-free use in all weather conditions if installed properly.
For more information you can call us on below phone number or your can write email
Telephone: 040 64632345